1.Trust God’s plan for your life: The Bible says in proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him,and he will make your paths straight. Whenever you fill like giving up trust God’s plan for your life because He will never let you down, His timing is always best, even when it gets tough and you don’t see what God is doing and maybe your thinking nothing good is going to happen for you don’t give up because God is working out something for your good. Trust Him and you will be blessed.
2. Stay focused: Phillipians 3:15-16, So let’s keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision – you’ll see it yet! Now that we’re on the right track, let’s stay on it. I know this world has a lot of distractions but to don’t give in, stay focused on your goal, what out for the distractions that come through friends, the media, work place, haters, stress and much more, disconnect from it all and that will give the the mindset you need to stay focused on you and your goals.
3. Always have a positive mindset: Achieving your goals will take some time, it might be weeks, months or years that’s why it’s important for you to enjoy the process. Celebrate the little victories in your process..always seek out the good out of the bad and focus on that.. surround yourself with positive energy and stay away from all negativity it will cause you to give up …the Bible says in Philippians 4:8, Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
4. Pray without ceasing: Pray always and Ask God to Grant you strength in all you do. Ask God for the right direction towards your goals and dreams and He shall direct your path and He will give you clarity. In 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
5. Surround yourself with the right network of people/ friends: Who you surround your self with is very important. Many times when you make wrong choices it’s because the people you surround with where making bad choices and you ended doing the same.. so surround yourself with people that will make you a better person, surround yourself with people that have a similar goal as you. The right relationships will always connect you to the right people to help you achieve your dreams. So please stay away from the dream killers.
6. Use failure as a stepping stone: If you fail as you try to achieve your goal, instead of using that failure as an excuse to quit, use it as a stepping stone to keep pushing forward. When you fail at something it doesn’t mean you lost, it means it’s an opportunity to try again and be better.
7. Give up on your excuses: You can’t have excuses about everything in your life and win. Excuses will always kill your focus which will cause you not to achieve your dreams. Realize that you are responsible for what happens next in your life it can be both frightening and exciting but it’s worth if your face it head on and don’t give up.
Stay motivated and inspired to never give up!